Can you donate 3 hours of time to South Avenue Elementary School this year? There are so many ways to contribute. All help in any amount makes a real impact on the students and you will really like doing it!
Why should you get involved?
The South Ave PTA is a volunteer group that provides some of the school’s favorite activities (Color Run, Family Fun Nights, Book Fair, Holiday Shop…). Without a robust group of parent volunteers these events and our fundraising will suffer.
The money we raise is given back to our school to pay for playground equipment, assemblies,and teacher mini grants to improve classrooms, lessons and field trips. We are also currently working on a Master Plan for the playground and outdoor areas.
- Spirit of Beacon Day Parade Committee
- Holiday Shop Committee
- Color Run Committee
- Spirit Wear Committee
- Family Fun Night Committee
- Book Fair Committee
- Year Book Committee
- Veggie of the Month Committee
- 5th Grade Committee
Some volunteerism takes fewer than 15 minutes! From home or on your phone
- Go to Facebook and promote our events and activities by liking them, sharing them, commenting on them, and RSVP to them.
- Share links with family and friends so they can join the PTA or donate to a fundraiser or attend an event.
- Text a friend or another parent in your student’s class about upcoming events and make a date to go together!